Meet our team of accountants and bookkeepers
We’re proud to introduce the dedicated team that builds our services, supports our customers, and works hard for our tax preparation clients and small business owners to run their business.
Expertise ranging from accounting to masters in business administration, many of the ENVOLTA team members share another important quality:
We always put the client first!
With three locations across Ottawa, ENVOLTA has team members that make our company tick. From dealing with customers, to handling any accounting situation, we have the staff to do it. In addition, our team members come from a diverse range of background, have varied skills, and enjoy lots of different things.
David DiNardo, Business Commerce, MBA:
President and CEO:
David DiNardo is the president and chief executive officer of the company. He received his education from the Saint Bonaventure University in Allegany, New York, USA, where he received his Bachelors and Masters degree in business administration. Mr. DiNardo holds the distinction of being the captain of the University Soccer team and leading them to the Atlantic 10-conference tournament two different times during the five years of his study.
The Approach he takes to his career mimics the approach he took to his education. David DiNardo values honour, determination, and a strong work ethic. Additionally, because of his leadership abilities, he was able to develop, manage, and complete several major successful projects while working at the Ottawa Hospital in the process management department. Today David DiNardo continues to embrace his ability to lead his team at ENVOLTA into moving forward in an industry that constantly calls for innovation and analysis.
- Victoria Peters is the Manager of Bookkeeping Services for ENVOLTA. Victoria took Financial Management with a focus on Accounting at BCIT and furthered her education with the Chartered Accountants Institute of BC, earning an Advanced Certificate in Accounting. She brings over 25 years of experience in a variety of industries and platforms. Victoria has worked on her own, in industry and in public practice, as a volunteer for NFPs and has recently started teaching courses in practical bookkeeping.Victoria enjoys working with people and developing creative solutions to the challenges that our clients and bookkeepers may face.
Marilyn - Business Development:
- Marilyn is the Business Development representative for ENVOLTA. Her direct role is to make sure she delivers 100% satisfaction to her clients and more important develops long lasting relationships.
Franchisee: Team 1167 Wellington Street
- Accounting Diploma at Algonquin College
- Tax Specialist
- 25+ years Taxation Experience
- T1/T2 Returns
1179 Huntclub Road: Team Lead Accountant:
- Brent graduated with a Bookkeeping & Accounting Certificate from Willis College. He also obtained a Business Administration Diploma and was an Accounting Major at Algonquin College. He has 10+ years bookkeeping experience, and he is also proficient in law firm based software such as PC Law and Clio.
Abdul Fatah, Business Commerce, Accounting.
1315 Richmond Road: Team Lead Accountant:
Mr. Fatah earned his Diploma from Algonquin College in Business Commerce, majoring in Accounting. He then graduated with honors at Nipissing University which he also majored in Accounting. Currently, Mr. Fatah is enrolled in the CPA program and would like to continue to pursue his designation. He is a team lead at ENVOLTA, as Mr. Fatah specializes in Taxation and Accounting Service. In addition, Mr. Fatah is highly qualified in managing Accounts Payable, Receivable, invoice management, and processing, Preparing journal and ledger entries, Bank Reconciliation, Personal taxes, Financial Statements and Payroll. He is a valued asset here at ENVOLTA Inc.
Elsa Berhe, Business Diploma, Accounting:
503 Rideau Street: Team Lead Accountant:
Elsa bring great aspirations to ENVOLTA. She learns quickly and is not shy to take on additional work load. Finishing up her school at Algonquin, Elsa brings her knowledge, theory, and practical skills to ENVOLTA. Her learning curve is very steep but has handled the circumstance with a positive attitude. She continues to work hard and is a great employee for ENVOLTA. Elsa has done extremely well and is now a team lead at ENVOLTA. Elsa, takes her job very seriously and make sure all numbers are accurate and clients are completely satisfied!
Laura Rever, Business Diploma, Accounting.
On Site Team Lead: Senior Accountant:
Laura has a very strong work ethic and resume. She has a lot of experience and she continues to want to better herself. Her experience has been a very big help to train the new ENVOLTA staff. Laura communicates very well and has proven thru her experience that she can get the job done. She has worked with many software and focuses in bookkeeping, and taxation at ENVOLTA.
As a twenty-year veteran of the Customer Service industry, Ms. DiNardo brings a proven record of accomplishment in aiding clients and co-workers with obtaining and reaching their goals. Ms. DiNardo operates as a Executive Administration, and handles day to day operations with ENVOLTA. Ms. DiNardo, maintains and develop strong working relationships with ENVOLTA Inc clients and fellow team members.
- Kedija Sherefa graduated with a Diploma in Accounting and Computer Application from Toronto school of business.I have 15+ years bookkeeping experience, and 3+ years in personal income tax. I enjoy working with my colleagues and helping my client to the best of my ability.
Ela Haidari, Business Commerce ,
Ela earned her degree in Accounting at Ottawa University in Ottawa. Afterwards he applied his analytical skills to accounting. She entered into this field by working with Liberty Tax Service. During this period, Ms. Haidari became an expert on both business and personal taxation. Her expertise is with T3, T4, T4A, T4A-P, T4E, T4AOAS, Business income, Rental income, Self-employment income, and both pre-Bankruptcy and post-Bankruptcy taxes.
Derek Miller, Business Commerce:
Graduated with honours from Sault College of Applied Arts and Technology in the Business Accounting program in 2013. Also graduated from Algoma University in 2016 with a Bachelor’s of Business Administration minoring in accounting with honours as well.
Sachini Perera, Business Commerce.
Sachini is a very dedicated employee who works extremely hard in every task that is presented. She is a detailed oriented learner who has shown that he can work well with other. Ms. Perera has been focusing on the bookkeeping aspect of the company. Learning company financials, Invoicing, Notice to Readers, Expenses, HST and much more. She will continue to strive to be apart of the ENVOLTA team and is very enthusiastic towards working with any new clients!
My name is Rachel Boutet, I have worked in a client based job for the past 8 years and loved being able to help people. I have taken Bookkeeping and Accounting at Algonquin College here in Ottawa and received Certificates for both. I have also taken extra classes and the well organized and very helpful bookkeeping course created by our manager. I love helping people and businesses and am happy to be working for a great company like Envolta.
- Bookkeeping & Accounting Certificate; Willis College;
- Business Administration Diploma, Accounting Major; Algonquin College;
- 5+ years bookkeeping experience