How To Become A Tax Preparer In Ottawa:
Many go into the field as a professional tax preparer and handle taxes on a daily basis for businesses and individuals. Tax preparers gather financial information and prepare, file and organize income tax documents for clients. They are required to have an associate degree in accounting and at least one year of tax preparation experience.
Gain the experience that will set you apart from other individuals and work with our expanding company.
Here’s what you will get when you join our tax preparer team at ENVOLTA:
- Opportunity to learn step by step process on how to file personal taxes
- Endless support and guidance on your journey to become an expert tax preparer
- Excellent career opportunity for you to recognize your interests in the ever-growing tax preparation industry
- Opportunity to participate in continued learning within our team
- Opportunity to learn and become an expert on how to file corporate taxes
- High intensity job that will give you ultimate job satisfaction
Decide if you wish to be a full time tax preparer or a temporary tax preparer. Start off as a temporary preparer. It usually takes 2 – 3 years of experience and study in order to qualify for the continuing education which is necessary for full-time employment.
Consider the different educational requirements. A full-time professional tax preparer has advanced training beyond preparing individual taxes. They will deal in small business quarterly filings, real estate taxes, inheritance taxes, business planning, and many others. Today tax preparation is done with the use of computer software. For example, Profile (from Intuit- http://profile.intuit.ca/professional-tax-software/index.jsp/) is a low-cost accounting software package that is widely used by small businesses in the North America
Look out for ENVOLTA ad for “How To Become A Tax Preparer” or stay tune to our website at www.envolta.ca. ENVOLTA will be offering classes in person that can be taken before the tax season starts in preparation for temporary jobs.