Tax Help: Call One of Three ENVOLTA Locations:
Our tax professionals are equipped to handle any type of tax situation. We will provide full support during the calendar year and guarantee customer satisfaction. Tax forms can be pretty scary. And sometimes your favorite tax software doesn’t make things easier. Fortunately, there’s some very basic ideas which can help you understand what taxes are all about. Here are a variety of general tax headlines available to answer your specific Canadian income tax question:
- Canada Revenue Agency Publications and Forms by Topic – detailed guides and forms on specific income tax issues
- Tax Information Phone Service (TIPS) – an automated phone service for personal and general tax information
- Phone Inquiries – individuals can reach a Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) representative by calling 1-800-959-8281. In 2014, from February 17 to May 5, agents have extended evening and weekend hours.Try to call outside of peak hours, especially when the tax deadline is close.
- Income Tax Offices – visit a Canada Revenue Agency office to pick up publications, make payments and drop off mail
- E-Service Help Desk for Individuals – for help with Canada Revenue Agency online services
- Volunteer Income Tax Clinics – free clinics to help with preparation of simple income tax returns for low-income Canadians.
Sources: Canada Revenue Agency