Tax Preparation Fees In Ontario:
Tax professionals use a variety of methods for setting prices for tax preparation services. Generally, the price for tax preparation services increases depending upon the complexity of the tax return. Here is a list of pricing methods that determine the actual amount of the return. For example; A set fee for each tax form or schedule, A fee based on last year’s fee plus an additional fee for any changes in a client’s tax situation,A minimum tax return fee, plus an additional fee based on the complexity of the client’s situation, A value-based fee based on the subjective value of the tax preparation service, An hourly rate for time spent preparing the tax return, and A set fee for each item of data entry.
Appointments should be booked prior to meeting with an ENVOLTA accountant to ensure eligibility. People who meet income requirements and qualification criteria are asked to bring:
- 2013 personalized tax return package (received from the Canada Revenue Agency);
- 2012 Notice of Assessment (received from the CRA after filing 2011 income tax return);
- Copy of 2012 income tax return filed;
- All information slips received for employment, pension and investment income (T4s, T5s, T3s, etc);
- Receipts for charitable donations, medical expenses, RRSP contributions, child care receipts, tuition fees, etc;
- Details of spouse’s and/or dependent’s income..
Tax Preparation Rates at ENVOLTA:
We offer a flat rate for full time students ($29.95)** and returns with no slips ($39.95)†. For other returns, the price you pay is determined by the complexity of your tax situation with base returns starting at $59.99*. Come in, get your free quote, and let us help you maximize your refund.
Note: We Electronically E-file your return, to deliver timely, accurate results, so that you could get your refund as quickly as possible. We do this by using the software Profile ( http://profile.intuit.ca/professional-tax-software/index.jsp/) for best results.