Thank you for TRUSTING US with your personal taxes!

Choose a dropoff location below

Dropoff Information

We’re going to roll up our sleeves and go to the ends of the earth to make sure you pay the least and even better get you a refund!
Live locally in Ottawa? Howdy neighbor! If you prefer to submit your tax files in paper form and you live in Ottawa, you can easily drop them off at our central offices.

With Envolta, you can trust the price you are quoted is what you will pay. No surprise bills at the end or hidden fees. Ugh! We can’t stand that as much as you do.

Dropoff Locations

Please review our document checklist before dropping off at one of our locations
Envolta Hunt Club (Nancy Picco Location)
102-1183 Hunt Club Rd,
Ottawa, ON
K1V 8S4

Document Checklist

It's very important you upload any of the following documents you have using step 1 above.

Any T-slips (T3, T4, T5 etc).

Receipts for donations.

Receipts for medical (medication, chiropractic etc).

Rent receipts or property taxes.

Copy of last years tax return.

T2202A (tuition receipt).

Annual student loan interest statement. If you have student loan interest.

Mortgage statement, property taxes, repairs and maintenance & insurance (only required if you have a small business or working from home).

For business returns bring your income (either a listing or spreadsheet which includes income for year, expenses, and if your HST registered your access code), list of expenses, your home expenses (your utilities, mortgage statements, pro taxes, if you are HST registered, we need your HST return as well), if applicable bring your vehicle expenses.

For business returns and/or employment expenses for your vehicle expenses we will need the following: gas, insurance, repairs/maintenance, vehicle sticker registration, lease payments or purchase agreements, logbook of mileage, parking expenses.

For rental returns please bring your income statement, mortgage statements, utilities, property tax, condo fees, repairs maintenance, insurance, legal and accounting fees.

If you have investments or stock trading we need the gain/loss report.