Looking For Fulfilling Work With An Incredible Team?
The Best Work Environment You’ve Ever Had —
We’re Hiring; Are You Applying?
Why work with Envolta:
Straight from our team members…
- “Because it’s awesome! It combines the freedom, reward, fulfillment, and financial benefits with the joy of working with talented, compassionate, and all-around good people who are changing the financial space one client and service at a time.”
- “>99% of the perks, <1% of the BS!”
- “It’s the best job and ‘easiest to get along with’ boss I’ve ever had!”
You’re looking for work with people like us:
- Smart professionals who know their work matters but keep it real when it comes to balancing life and work
- Low drama, high results, and talented in our areas of expertise
- We embrace growth and excellence, and support each other in our goals
You want a “big break” that will jump-start your career, and you’re eager to make great money while maintaining a flexible lifestyle
- Full Time 40 hours/week
- Managing both clients and staff accountants
- Full cycle bookkeeping
Does this sound like you?
- Good communicator (Bilingual an asset)
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines with the highest quality standards
- Strong Organizer
- Problem solver
- Critical Observer
- Strategic thinker
- Can act with authority and leadership
- Detail oriented
- Appreciate and welcome constructive feedback
Do you understand and have experience in the following:
- QuickBooks Advanced Accreditation
- Post Secondary courses in Accounting/Bookkeeping
- College/University Degree or equivalent experience
- Proficient in use of accounting software, integrated programs and online Banking
- Demonstrated superior time management and problem-solving skills
- Experience in a variety of industries and public practice situations
- 3+ years experience in full cycle bookkeeping
- Tech Savvy
Here are some sample tasks…
- Support bookkeepers
- Assign tasks to Staff Accountants & Associates
- Complete appropriate team lead tab of Quality Checklist for bookkeepers
- Create / Assign / update work and tasks
- Conduct random quality checks
- Send quality files to outside accounting firms for year-end prep
- Report as required by the client while maintaining company standards
- Responsible for corporate tax preparation, as needed
- Responsible for full prep / final review of personal taxes, as needed
- Other tasks as assigned by Operations Manager
Ready to apply for this role?
Simply send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following, along with your resumé:
- The PDF of your completed DISC assessment report. You can download a free version here: https://www.tonyrobbins.com/disc/
- 2-3 minute video letting us know what you feel is the most important skill to bring to a management, and why you think that would be a fit for Envolta.
Please send the above to email@example.com or if this looks like a match for someone you know, please send them this page.
ENVOLTA Inc is a locally owned and operated Accounting firm serving Ottawa, Nepean, Orleans, Kanata and the surrounding communities. Our goal is to ensure that we provide effective professional and personal accounting services by targeting solutions for the daily financial management needs of our customers. We strive to build long term cohesive relationships, which means as a customer, you can depend on our expertise to help identify new opportunities and solve potential issues.
With our combined experience, our team prides itself on identifying and targeting high value and cost-effective solutions that keep your daily financial management needs focused on your business or personal lives. The team at ENVOLTA Inc is dedicated to delivering timely advice that helps keep your finances on track. This translates to keeping our clients’ interests first.